HERMA LabelScout gives details on formats and quantities.
HERMA goes a step further:
CO2 emissions from production are offset by our climate protection partner, myclimate. myclimate climate protection projects meet the highest standards (the WWF Gold Standard is one example). They not only help to stabilise our climate, but also contribute to sustainable development in the project region. With this commitment, we offset all of the greenhouse gas emissions that arise through the production and distribution of HERMA PREMIUM labels.
HERMA PREMIUM labels are manufactured in one of the world’s most modern coating facilities, with minimum impact on the environment and economical use of resources. The facility sets standards in energy efficiency, heat recovery, waste avoidance and short transport distances.
The paper used for HERMA PREMIUM labels is 100% PEFC-certified and comes exclusively from sustainably managed forests. This helps our forest ecosystem to maintain its species diversity, productivity and ability to regenerate.
We were one of the first manufacturers in the industry to use water-based, solvent-free adhesives and chlorine-free bleached paper in label production. And for years our packaging has been made of recycled cardboard. HERMA labels are 100% recyclable, dispose of as for waste paper.
HERMA PREMIUM labels are environmentally friendly and of the highest quality. Their practical advantages:
- Made in perceptibly thicker material for easy peeling-off and sticking-on
- High-speed-capable thanks to extra-strong laminate
- Absolute flatness ensures jam-free printing on all current PC printers and copiers
- Brilliant, razor-sharp print-outs in black and white or colour thanks to extremely high whiteness
- Very fast, reliable adhesion, even on cool and moist surfaces
All of these features make HERMA PREMIUM labels the best that HERMA has ever produced.
PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forrest Certification Schemes) is the world’s leading certification programme for sustainable forest management. The PEFC seal is your guarantee that the paper products you buy come from forests under natural management. The entire processing chain is subject to independent monitoring:
from the forest to the processing mills to the finished paper. The following products are made exclusively from PEFC-certified label paper:
- HERMA PREMIUM A4 labels for general use and addressing
- HERMA SPECIAL A4 file labels, permanent adhesion (white and coloured)
- HERMA SPECIAL A4 correction/cover-up labels (white)
- HERMA Computer labels (white)
- HERMA Multi-purpose labels (white)
- HERMA Labels in printer packs (white)
- HERMA Address labels for typewriters (white)